“The Best Place to Become an Archer”, South Bay Archery Lessons is an LLC owned and operated by Paul Farbman, a USA Archery Level 3-NTS Coach and Judge.
What is South Bay Archery Lessons?
Anyone can grab a bow and arrow and just shoot. But everything is better when people learn how and why it all works while they develop the correct skills necessary to have fun, to compete, or simply to grow. Paul offers private archery lessons at an indoor range, presently in Torrance, on weekends, by appointment only. In the near future, he plans to open a new facility, full time, in Redondo Beach.
We offer the following options and much more!
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Team Building
- Coaching for film
- Gift Certificates
- Open Shooting (Tuesday – Friday from 7 PM to 8 PM)
- Coach Certificating
- After School Programs (ASP)
- Three (3) chartered and registered Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) groups *
- Two (2) chartered and registered Adult Archery Program (AAP) groups *
* All groups are known under the club name the CIA – the California Indoor Archers and are by invite only to join