State Archers of CA elections for open Board positions will be held in June. We will use a web-based voting platform. The voting platform will include a picture and biography for each candidate so that members who do not know these individual will have a chance to read about the candidate and what they can bring to SAC.
At a minimum, Board members are expected to:
- Attend a minimum of three (3) Board meetings in the calendar year, specifically–
- the annual public meeting at the State Outdoor and the annual board meeting held mid-state
- Serve on at least one of the SAC Committees established by the President, e.g. JOAD, Collegiate, Awards, Tournament Development
- Be present at 50% of the SAC standing tournaments
- Have a working email and telephone
Board members are expected to bring a passion for archery, good judgement, wisdom, an eagerness to participate/serve, a willingness to prepare for meetings and then follow up on action items and most importantly, a willingness to listen to the membership and represent them to the best of their ability.
All eligible voting members will receive voting instructions by mail. Results will be compiled and posted on the SAC website and social media accounts.