We are excited to host this tournament for you but will be required to have safety precautions in place. Due to these safety concerns we may be required to limit the total number of registrants. To facilitate this we have created a waitlist to abide by current social distancing protocols. We continue to work with the most current information available. Our hope is that as time passes we will have less restrictions and more room available for registration. Everyone currently registered will remain in the “registered” status.
Due to the change of date, we will process refunds (excluding the nonrefundable fees outside of our control from the payment processor [Stripe] and Sport 80) for those that request them through June 22nd, 2020. After that date, the regular refund policy, as outlined on the California State Outdoor Championships tournament information webpage, will go into effect. Unless specifically requested via email, refunds will not be processed. If the event is cancelled, we will issue refunds minus service fees beyond our control.
Please note that it will likely be necessary to limit the number of spectators in order to abide by regulations required to hold the event, as you have seen in other sports organizations. If limiting spectators becomes necessary, we will prioritize one parent/guardian per-minor (under 18) athlete, followed by one spectator per athlete, and so on. These regulations will wholly be decided by the local government. We suggest that you take this into consideration when making tournament plans and travel arrangements. We will notify all registered participants of the spectator status and tournament schedule 30 days before the event to allow you to make necessary plans.
Notes for Planning Your Experience at the Event and Travel:
- In the case of event cancellation, if booking flights, we recommend booking with the insurance option, looking for hotels with flexible cancellation and refund policies or that do not require pre-payment.
- If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, stay home. If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or cough, stay home. If you are traveling from an area that has a high density of cases and/or has restrictions against travel, it is advised to stay home. High risk and immunocompromised individuals are also encouraged to stay home.
- If you have a temperature of 100.4F or higher, do not enter the venue. If you feel well or are unsure, please be sure to have your temperature checked by a medical professional.
- Face masks may be required for everyone when not shooting and will be decided by the local governing authorities. Plan on bringing masks in the event we need to wear them.
- Those that have ordered lunches may have a change in menu options and the updated information will be communicated to those who have ordered as soon as we are able to secure a definite decision.
An informational email will be sent 10 days prior to the event with updated information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6/22/2020 to request your refund should you be unable to attend October 17-18th, 2020.
We thank you for your continued support and patience as we work to find ways to keep our athletes safe. We can’t wait to see you on the range in Long Beach later this year!